Aura Crystal Long Life EP
- Longest lifetime on the market
- Reduced maintenence cost
- Outstanding lumen maintenance
- Faster re-strike after net power breakage
- High colour stability over lifetime
Aura Crystal EP Long Life can be used to replace High Pressure Sodium lamps, which give a yellow light and low colour rendering. Aura Crystal EP Long Life is designed for use in both closed and open luminaires. The lamp is developed to operate with magnetic ballast and separate ignitor. This includes the functionality of step down switching to 50% power. The use of specified electronic ballasts is possible, also dimming according to the defined lighting levels of the electronic ballasts.
- Electric Data
- Ballast type Magnetic; Electronic
- Technical Data
- Capbase/socket E27; E40
- Approvals, declarations and certifications
- IEC/EN Standard 61167
- Nominal Lifetime 30000 h (12B10)
- Photometric Data
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) ≥80
Find the product/article that you are looking for.
Use the filter function below to find a specific article. Click on the article to go to the article page or save as a pdf by tick in the box and "ADD AS PDF.