Aura Light is strongly committed to contribute to a more sustainable society. We believe that environmentally friendly, social and economic responsibility is fundamental to a long-term business success. Sustainability is shaping our business and creating valuable opportunities for us and our customers.
Being part of the solution
For Aura Light sustainability comes natural. Instead of feeling resignation towards the climate change, we believe in being part of the solution. That is why we focus on delivering sustainable products and solutions. Our Long Life products contribute to a sustainable future with its long lifetime. With Long Life we can minimize the use of raw material, packages and transports. We are also helping our customers all over the world to save energy – a win-win situation where we are contributing to a sustainable world while cutting the costs of our customers.
Sustainability is incorporated in our management systems
At Aura Light we believe that sustainability is just another aspect of good business practice. Therefore, sustainability is incorporated in the responsibilities of our organization and in our management systems:
- ISO 9001 – Quality management
- ISO 14001 – Environmental management
- ISO 26000 – Social responsibility management
Goals that we aim to achieve by 2020
- Our vision regarding sustainable lighting is communicated and well understood by our customers
- Our product development focuses on sustainable lighting
- We always strive for the most efficient use of resources
- We have a good company culture and provide a stimulating work environment for our employees
- We have a well-functioning governance structure for our sustainability work in all parts of the organization
Code of conduct
In Aura Light’s Code of Conduct you can read about our ethical guidelines that set the foundation for how we do business.
The Aura Light code of conduct is based on and supports the ten principles in the UN’s Global Compact, the International Labour Organization’s (ILO’s) Declaration of Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, OECD’s guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Aura Light’s core values.
Annual Report & Sustainability Report
Here is the latest Annual Report & Sustainability Report ofAura Light. We are reporting according to GRI.