Aura Light acquires IQ SensorTech
The lighting company Aura Light has acquired IQ SensorTech, a Swedish lighting control company. The acquisition is another step to being a total supplier of energy efficient Long Life solutions for lighting.
IQ SensorTech is one of the leading suppliers of products and systems for lighting control in Sweden. The company has a wide range of sensors and solutions for lighting controls. The systems are easy to install and can be integrated into new or existing equipment.
– Acquiring IQ SensorTech is an important part of Aura Light’s growth strategy and our customers are increasingly requesting a complete lighting concept. This acquisition is a significant step for us as a total supplier of smart Long Life solutions, says Martin Malmros, CEO of Aura Light International AB.
Aura Light’s Long Life solutions for lighting have an extra long lifetime and high energy efficiency, which leads to reduced costs for maintenance and energy. In addition, Long Life lighting contributes to a sustainable development. With the IQ SensorTech system Aura Light enhances its offering in energy efficiency and cost savings for lighting even more.
IQ SensorTech has quickly established a position on the Swedish market with several strong customer contracts.
– We look forward being a part of the Aura Light Group and to supplement the Aura Light range with our products and our expertise, says Fredrik Hagman, CEO of IQ SensorTech.
Stockholm, 10 January 2012
Aura Light International AB
For more information, contact:
- Martin Malmros, CEO Aura Light International AB
+46(0)8 564 883 40, +46(0)730 45 83 40, email@example.com
- Fredrik Hagman, CEO IQ SensorTech
+46(0)8 717 24 70, +46(0)708 99 88 01, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ida Lidwall, Press Officer Aura Light International AB
+46(0)564 883 43, +46(0)702 85 97 80, email@example.com